Thursday, May 19, 2016

English Test for Elementary Students

English test for elementary students

  • There’s a film ____ this weekend. Brad Pitt is in it.
    • at
    • by
    • of
    • on
  • ____ a nice surprise! So many rubber alligators and all for me!
    • Thanks
    • Your
    • What
    • How
  • Can you tell me what ____ ?
    • the time
    • time is
    • time it is
    • is the time
  • What_____? I’ve never heard this word before.
    • means Dachshund
    • Dachshund means
    • does Dachshund mean
    • do you mean Dachshund
  • When _____ the first manga magazine made?
    • did
    • has
    • were
    • was
  • ‘Would you like some of my Coke?’ ‘No, thanks. I’m ____ a diet.’
    • in
    • for
    • on
    • to
  • I ____ the children to see ‘The Lion King’ last weekend. It was fantastic.
    • brought
    • carried
    • went
    • took
  • Could I have ____ of your Mars bar? I’m a bit hungry.
    • any
    • all
    • none
    • some
  • I’ve known Pete’s mum ____ ages, she must be old as the hills.
    • since
    • for
    • while
    • long
  • ‘I’m not sure what to buy Chris for his birthday. Does he still play with Lego?’ ‘Why ____ you ask his wife?’
    • will
    • do
    • don’t
    • should
  • What did Sherlock Holmes _____ in his free time?
    • liked
    • liked to do
    • like doing
    • like
  • If you _____ hard, you’ll get a good score at the IELTS exam.
    • have studied
    • studied
    • will study
    • study
  • My in-laws are coming ____ tonight. Shall I get a takeaway from Burger King?
    • over
    • into
    • from
    • in
  • I’ve ____ seen Robert Pattinson. He was in that clothes shop.
    • just
    • yet
    • ever
    • still
  • I don’t think he will ever ____ our sink. Only when pigs fly.
    • help
    • advise
    • heal
    • fix
  • My cat loves sleeping on the ____. I’m afraid she’ll fall off.
    • floor
    • pavement
    • roof
    • basement
  • We ____ with friends when we go to Barcelona. I can’t wait.
    • stayed
    • have stayed
    • are going to stay
    • are going to live
  • Can I _____ these Nike trainers on?
    • take
    • see
    • buy
    • try
  • Were ____ a lot of boys at the Justin Bieber concert?
    • they
    • there
    • they’re
    • their
  • ____ car would you like to buy?’ ‘Well, I’d like to buy a BMW, but I can’t afford it.’
    • How
    • What
    • Why
    • That
  • We arrived _____ the airport ten minutes after check-in closed. Dad was angry as a bear.
    • in
    • by
    • on
    • at
  • Did you know that Anthony Hopkins is a really good _____?
    • cook
    • cooker
    • cooking
    • cooks
  • I ____ become as famous as Brad Pitt when I was a child.
    • would liked to
    • liked to
    • wanted to
    • didn’t want
  • I’m not very good _____ playing the piano. I don’t think I’ll be the next Mozart.
    • for
    • at
    • in
    • by
  • We had a fantastic time last night at the zoo. Why ____ you come?
    • didn’t
    • could
    • would
    • shouldn’t
  • This is the palace I talked ____ . Queen Elizabeth died here.
    • to
    • about
    • for
    • with
  • They say I ____ speak when I was one, but I don’t believe it.
    • must
    • won’t
    • was
    • could
  • I ____ had this Rolex for ten years. My Dad gave it to me.
    • am
    • have
    • can
    • was
  • ‘Would you like to come to the cinema with me tonight? Nightmare on Elm Street is on.’
    ‘I’m sorry, but I’m busy. ____ Saturday?’
    • We go on
    • Like
    • Is OK
    • How about
  • I’m sorry, I don’t agree ____ you. X-box games aren’t always violent.
    • for
    • with
    • to
    • about
  • What ____ you like to do after you graduate? Become the next Billl Gates?
    • do
    • will
    • did
    • would
  • Formula 1 tickets cost a _____.
    • rich
    • wealth
    • luck
    • fortune
  • The 'Sunflowers' is a wonderful painting. I like _____ colours.
    • its
    • of
    • their
    • whose
  • ‘What’s your new boyfriend like?’ ‘He ______. Tall and muscular.’
    • likes a football
    • is like football
    • is like a football player
    • like a football player
  • Do you have _____? I’d like to send this letter to Prince Harry.
    • an email
    • an envelope
    • a paper
    • a folder
  • I don’t want to read a book. Books are so _____.
    • bored
    • boredom
    • boring
    • much boring
  • I’d like to _____ some shelves in the living room for my Kinder Egg collectibles.
    • put up
    • hold up
    • take up
    • keep up
  • How ____ time do you spend with your mother-in-law?
    • many
    • long
    • much
    • often
  • How _____ spells does Harry Potter know?
    • often
    • many
    • much
    • old
  • My teacher _____ me so much homework, I won’t go out for weeks.
    • has given
    • should give
    • given
    • gives
  • ____ I love computer games, I don’t really like Need For Speed.
    • However
    • But
    • So
    • Although
  • This must be ____ beautiful place I’ve ever seen.
    • as
    • the most
    • more
    • most
  • You ____ stop acting like a 5-year-old. You’re a father now.
    • do
    • don’t
    • should
    • have
  • My sister’s _____ a Walt Disney character in many ways.
    • than
    • same
    • like
    • better
  • Have we got ____ Cheerios? You know your nephew loves them.
    • quite
    • too
    • over
    • enough
  • ‘Do you want to walk to the shops?’ ‘No, I’d _____ drive my Porsche.’
    • like
    • rather want
    • prefer to
    • choose
  • My husband thinks I should drive more ____ , but I’ve only had three accidents so far.
    • carefully
    • careful
    • carelessly
    • careless
  • Does Nicole Kidman _____ a kangaroo?
    • get
    • have
    • got
    • has
  • I didn’t like the story. It was _____ a doctor, called Frankenstein and a monster.
    • by
    • for
    • in
    • about
  • Mary ____ Star Wars when I called her.
    • watched
    • watches
    • was watching
    • has watched

jQuery(document).bind(‘gform_post_render’, function(event, formId, currentPage){if(formId == 10) {} } );jQuery(document).bind(‘gform_post_conditional_logic’, function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} ); jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery(document).trigger(‘gform_post_render’, [10, 1]) } );


More for you:
Advanced English Grammar and Vocabulary Test with Real Time Answers

 

The post English Test for Elementary Students appeared first on Learn English Online For Free – MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog.

from Learn English Online For Free – MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog http://www.myenglishteacher.eu/blog/english-test-elementary-students/


No comments:

Post a Comment